Oasis Junction Mobile Home Park offers you the best of Arizona desert living… Shopping, dining, leisure, nature, and scenic desert drives are just minutes from your door.
Landscaped with trees throughout, our 62 space mobile home community is filled with the charm and splendor of the Sonoran Desert. Situated with views of Superstition Mountain and the surrounding desert, you will be able to watch the brilliant color changes as the sun passes overhead and sets to the west.
Whether you’re staying with us for a week, a month, or year round, you’ll love the quality of life Oasis Junction Mobile Home Park has to offer.
Community Features & Amenities
- Mobile Home Rentals – Beautiful homes available with a concrete patio, awning, and storage shed
- Mobile Home Spaces – Spaces available with 100 and 200 amp electrical service
- Winter RV Spaces – Spaces for those looking to escape the cold winter months
- RV Spaces – Our large RV spaces can accommodate any size RV, 5th Wheel or Travel Trailer with 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical service
- Water and trash pickup are included with the rent
- On-site Community Manager
- Safety & Security – Perimeter fencing and overhead security lighting
- On-site laundry facilities conveniently located in the center of the park
- Attractive landscaping throughout park
- Concrete pads
- Mailbox for each space
- Conveniently located close to shopping and restaurants just off the “Apache Trail” Main Street
With friendly neighbors and a wonderful environment, nothing can beat the fantastic quality of life Oasis Junction has to offer. The wide range of local amenities and nearby attractions ensure you’ll find a life rich with all the pleasures of Arizona living.
Location! Location! Location!
We are ideally situated off of the Apache Trail (Main Street) at 545 N Ocotillo Dr between Apache Trail and Superstition Blvd in the heart of Apache Junction conveniently close to shopping, retail, restaurants and more! The Superstition Freeway, U.S. Route 60, runs 2 miles south of the park which provides an easy commute to downtown Phoenix.